Sample Wedding Menus
Summer Menu 2016
Our head chef, Austin Gould, is pleased to offer our 2016 locally sourced & seasonal menus for you to choose from.
Please select a menu for the entire party consisting of 1 first course, 1 main course and 1 pudding (omitting either the first or pudding course for a 2 course meal) plus a vegetarian choice for any named vegetarians.
If you would prefer to offer your guests a choice of 3 dishes from the first and main courses (e.g. meat/fish / vegetarian) there would be an additional charge of £3 per person.
If creating your own menu is of interest to you, Austin would be happy to talk through a menu with you.
Served with fresh home made bread rolls- either plain, herbed or sun-blush tomato
- Chilled garden pea & mint soup Gazpacho (v)
- Sussex Caesar salad – Twineham Grange cheese & char-grilled chicken (vegetarian - omitting the chicken)
- Smoked salmon mousse with watercress & pea shoot salad and sour dough toast
- English charcuterie (duck, venison, chicken) with herbed couscous, micro salad and red onion compote
- Sautéed garlic mushrooms with cream & tarragon on toast (v)
Served with hot new potatoes and a choice of either 2 salads or 2 hot vegetables from our list
- Lemon & thyme roast chicken, onion & herb stuffing with roasting juices
- Beef Wellington with a red wine jus
- Fillet of Sea bass with a lime and coriander sauce
- Roast loin of pork, crispy crackling, braised cabbage & bacon, sage & apple compote
- Roast leg of salt marsh lamb, minted mashed potato and an English red wine and redcurrent sauce
- Roast pepper, aubergine & courgette with goat's cheese tart (v)
If you should wish to serve your wedding cake as the pudding there would be an additional charge of £3 per person
- Summer pudding with Sussex cream
- Classic crème brulee with lavender shortbread
- Chocolate cup filled with a chocolate and chilli mouse
- Strawberry, créme patissier & shortbread stacks with a strawberry & mint salad
- Sussex cheese plate (3 sussex cheeses, biscuits, fruit & chutney)
Your main course is served with hot new potatoes and a choice of either any 2 of the following hot vegetables:
- Roasted summer vegetables
- Cauliflower cheese
- Seasonal green bean & pea medley with herb butter
- Honey roasted carrots
- Buttered broccoli with almonds
Or any 2 of the following salads:
- Courgette with mint, garlic, red chilli, lemon and olive oil